Wednesday 22 May 2013

Demo at Loughborough!

Just in case any of you are near the area, I shall be painting a Devon woodland river scene in Pastels 'live' in the Sock Gallery in Loughborough Town Hall, tomorrow, Thursday 23rd May, between 10am to 12.30pm-ish (knowing me I'll go over, like Ken Dodd!) as part of the Leicestershire Pastel Society exhibition.

Entry is FREE - now short of me paying you to come and watch (and that's not going to happen), you can't get much cheaper than that!

I have two paintings on show in the Gallery, along with all the other members' work - well worth a look.  The exhibition is on until July 2nd, but why not come along tomorrow and see me - I'm the same approachable chap I always was way back before I became a global megastar, ha ha.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment !