Thursday 22 August 2013

Article in 'The Artist'

I'm in 'The Artist' magazine again in the Septemer issue, on page 52. That's my painting top right of the left-hand page above, featured as one of the winners in the Patchings Open Competition.
Voting is continuing until 1st September for the Artists Peoples Choice Award, so if you would like to vote for your favourite from 'The Artist' TA and the 'Leisure Painter' LP categories, you've got a few more days to do so by clicking on this link: http://www.patchingsartcentre.co.uk/festivalexhibition/onlinegallery/exhibition2013/ 
There are some cracking good paintings but you can only vote for one from each category, choosing from any in the four galleries at the top right of the page (4 pages of the TA and LP paintings, and 3 pages in the TA and LP Highly Commended paintings).  Far be it from me to ask you to vote for any of my three paintings, but if a fiver would help, please send me your address...

3 comments:

  1. Ha, don't imagine that a fiver is anywhere near enough. Well, erm, er - you know when you posted the calendar...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done, I spotted your award in my edition of The Artist! Looking forward to your next exhibition in Beer (which is now nearly on our doorstep). Cheers, Fay & Mark

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment !