Tuesday 12 June 2012

Patchings Art Festival

I shall be demonstrating at Patchings Festival from Thursday to Sunday this week, so please come and look me up in the big Painting Marquee.  There will be original paintings, prints, cards and postcards for sale.  But please, no ugly scenes, scrambling to get near me for autographs or just to touch me - it's so unseemly........

There will be over 50 other artists demonstrating in the same marquee, along with guest artists within their own tent each day, including David Curtis (I've taught him all I know) on Saturday. 

For more details go the festival website at http://www.patchingsartcentre.co.uk/patchingsfestival/patchings_festival.php

Hope to see you there!
 

2 comments:

  1. Looking forward to meeting you there Peter! I'm in the same marquee - it's my first time as exhibitor! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Likewise Haidee-Jo! I was looking at your work today funnily enough after seeing you paint with David Pilgrim and others at the Pageant - very well done! Yes, I see you're just near me - I'm a veteran of 4 Patchings, so just ask if you need any help. I'm sure you'll love it. I shall be there sometime tomorrow morning.

      Delete

Please leave a comment !