Friday 22 June 2012

Village Exhibition

You are all invited to an exhibition of my work in my village.  Details:

Preview Evening 
Friday 29th June, 7-9pm
South Luffenham Church, Rutland LE15 8NX
Wine and Canapés
Tickets £5
from Janet Bentley 01780 722414 or Helen Saunders 01780 720688
~
the exhibition will also be open on
Saturday 30th June, 2 - 5pm
entrance £3 payable at the church
~
and on
 Sunday 1st July, 1 - 6pm
Open Gardens in the village
entrance £5 payable at the church

~
home-made Cream Teas available
in the Village Hall all weekend

Tickets will also be available on the door for the Preview Evening on the Friday, but it would help if you could let me know if you intend coming, so that we know how many hundreds to cater for, thank you!  As you can see, the exhibition will be open on Saturday afternoon too, but if gardens are your thing, then Sunday afternoon will be for you. I hasten to add that the entrance fees do not go to me, but to the upkeep of the village church!  I hope to see you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment !