Tuesday 8 May 2012

Exhibition Update

Just a note to say a big THANK YOU to all of you who came to the Private Viewing of my exhibition last Saturday 5th.  It was a great ego-boost, after ploughing my lonely furrow in the studio or on site, to meet so many of you and hear your lovely comments and especially to see your money become detached from your wallets and purses! 

You can view all 36 paintings in the show below (click on any image to view at full screen), and prices and titles on the Marine House Gallery at
http://www.marinehouseatbeer.co.uk/catalog/artist.php?artistid=356&galleryid=22
If any more of you are interested in making the wisest purchase of your life, please contact the Gallery direct on the home page via the link, thank you!

SOLD
SOLD
SOLD
SOLD
SOLD
SOLD
 
SOLD
SOLD
SOLD
SOLD
SOLD
SOLD
SOLD
SOLD
SOLD
SOLD


6 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your exhibition.
    Looks like plenty of red dots so far.
    When your rich and famous, will you say you know me!
    Best Regards
    Trevor

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Trevor! Can't see me ever being rich and famous mate - you might get there before me! Sold 15 so far, but no bigguns to swell the coffers, so a little disappointing, but hope springs eternal......

      Delete
  2. Hearty congratulations! All those sales - wow.

    If I had money, it's the great shaggy steer I'd be buying. Until then, I shall covet it shamelessly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Patrice! You covet it - his hairstyle is very similar to mine!

      Delete

Please leave a comment !